Electric Workstation Troubleshooting Guide
BOSTONtec workstations are designed and built to last.
When you experience issues operating an electric height adjustable workstation, this troubleshooting guide can help you diagnose problems and implement solutions. It includes standard procedures and a list of error codes for your reference.
Glossary of Common Terms
- Actuator – Columns, responsible for lifting the working load of the application.
- Control box – Both the computer and power supply of the system.
- Switch – User interface. Used to activate the application, set memory positions, display the height and error codes.
- Motor cable – Transmits power from the control box to the actuators.
- Power cord – Transmits power to the control box.
- Initialize – Procedures to reset all actuators to the fully retracted position so that the control box recognizes them.
Initialize the control box (“reset”)
Check all cable connections
Check for obstructions
Check for faulty component(s) with error codes (digital display on switch) for a two-actuator system
For detailed steps to identify symptoms and implement solutions, download our Workstation Troubleshooting Guide.