Base Frame - Manual Height Adjustable Workstation - Center-Justified
- Center-justified industrial workstation with manual height adjustability is created for applications requiring access to both sides of the table. Best for single-shift, single-operator applications where frequent height changes are not required. Designed to support 5th to 95th percentile operator in either a sitting or standing posture. Height adjustments are made by removing the locking hand screws, repositioning the telescoping legs to the desired height and replacing the locking hand screw. This frame does not support uprights.
- • Center-justified style leg
- • Adjusts 28” to 44” without work surface
- • Supports ADA compliance
- • Feet or casters, work surface and accessories ordered separately
30 | 36 | 48
30 | 36 | 48 | 60 | 72 | 84 | 96
Additional sizes available upon request *Based on evenly distributed loads
Leveler Feet, Heavy Duty Standard Caster, Universal Leveling Caster
Gray epoxy powder coat finish (Additional colors available)
DISCLAIMER : Product specifications and availability may change without notice.