Base Frame - Manual Height Adjustable Workstation - Cantilevered
- Cantilevered industrial workstation with manual height adjustability is best for single-shift, single-operator applications where frequent height changes are not required. Designed to support 5th to 95th percentile operators in either a sitting or standing posture. Height adjustments are made by removing the locking hand screws, repositioning the telescoping legs to the desired height and replacing the locking hand screw. Rear fixing frame provides stable support for single, double or triple bay uprights to hold bin rails, shelving, lighting and other accessories.
- • Cantilevered style leg ensures ample leg room
- • Adjusts 28” to 40” with levelers without work surface; adjusts 32" to 39" with casters without work surface
- • Supports ADA compliance
- • Feet or casters, work surface and accessories ordered separately
24 | 30 | 36
30 | 36 | 48 | 60 | 72 | 84 | 96
Additional sizes available upon request *Based on evenly distributed loads
Leveler Feet, Medium Duty Standard Caster, Medium Duty ESD Caster, Universal Leveling Caster
Gray epoxy powder coat finish (Additional colors available)
DISCLAIMER : Product specifications and availability may change without notice.